Monday, October 12, 2009

Welcome

Hey everyone, this is Kevin's Sister-in-law, Ciara! I am setting up a blog so everyone can read Kevin's e-mails home! I saw this idea from a friend! He is going to try to write something every week for me to put up on this blog so he can keep everyone up to date! Myself and other family will get on to post pictures or any funny stories that he may share! For those of you that do not know, Kevin was called to serve the Cape Verde Praia Mission, Portuguese speaking! He left on July 15th for the MTC in Provo, and flew out to Cape Verde on Sept 17th! I will also be sending him everyone's comments or questions in my weekly e-mail to Kevin! I hope this helps a little for everyone to be able to keep up with whats going on with Elder Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment